Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring Photos


Saturday, Wes, Turner, and I went to Norton Art Gallery in Shreveport to have photos taken with the spring foliage. But, the azaleas were not in bloom yet and no fountains turned on but Turner had a blast anyway! All he wanted to do was climb on the rocks, run, and sword fight with sticks. Boys!!! Eric did get some great shots of us.

The FamilyTurner climbing on the rocks.See the stick?Playing with Daddy.He really is pretty! Such a poser!

We used Eric Sorensen. His website is www.pbase.com/ericsorensen.

4 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Those are beautiful photos - very clear with great light! We're another waiting Kaz family, I've been following your blog but I don't remember if I've posted anytime before. Hope you travel soon.

DeAnn said...

Dang my grandkis are going to be cute. You guys are the skinniest family ever!

Erin Turner said...

It looks like Turner had fun taking pictures with Eric. I love the family photo.

Kim said...

What awesome pictures! I just found your blog. We traveled to Kaz last spring. I am hoping you hear great news soon.

Kim
Kimmertek@aol.com, we have a private blog - email for an invite. :)