Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning

Turner woke up Easter Morning at my parent's house saying "Mommy, see, the sun is awake so it's time to get up!" So, I had to get up. And, since the Easter Bunny came, again, to hide the Easter eggs in the living room, we had to hunt all of the eggs and then fight over how much candy he was actually going to get to eat BEFORE breakfast!!!

This bunny hid baseball eggs.

Look at all of my eggs and the sucker in my mouth.

All dressed for church. I had the cutest outfit for him to wear but, of course, a cold-front came through, as one does every Easter, so we had to resort to pants and a sweater.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Oh wow, could Turner look any more handsome? Seriously, he is such a cutie!

I swear these holidays get more and more spread out every year. Anden has had so much sugar in the last few days, its a wonder her pancreas can keep up!

That baseball game looks fun, I like built in grape breaks!

Kim said...

Very very cute outfit. Did you get his basket at Pottery Barn Kids? :) We have the same personalized liner.

Kim

Erin Turner said...

I love the outfit! Turner is so hansome!