Friday, March 7, 2008

A Snow Day in Louisiana???

We don't get many snow days here in Louisiana so today was a surprise! Just 6 days ago we took pictures in shorts (see pics below!) and my plants and tree were getting ready to bloom and now tonight we are going to have freezing weather! I wish we had normal seasons with a distinction between each. Although, I must say, I love hot weather, which is good since that is 3 out of our 4 seasons here!
And, since people here in the South can not drive in snow or ice, the schools close down at the drop of the hat (which I know DeAnn loves because she gets to leave work early) so below are some pictures of Turner enjoying our wet snow before it melts!
This snow does not even compare to your snow in Germany, Natascha!
Snow Basketball

Turner enjoying the snow!

Our yard with snow. It actually looks like winter!

Another reason to wear our alligator boots!

No comments: