Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shout out to Natascha!!

Ok, I am going to use my blog to shout out to my really great friend over in Germany, Natascha!!! I know she reads my blog and this is the only way I can contact her right now, so bloggers, bear with me!
Natascha,
Thanks for your call yesterday! And, don't worry about missing my Bday!!! Who wants to be another year older anyway??? But, I have no way to call you back as we have no house with no phone right now. I do have my cell I just did not get to my cell in time when you called yesterday. Also, I have tried to email you but it says your email no longer exists. Did you get a new email account? Email me and let me know and I will try to call you as soon as I have a phone that dials internationally!!! Oh, and how are the wedding plans going??? I need to know lots of details!!!! And, lastly, tell Tobias Hi for us!!!
Ces

No comments: