Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A REALLY BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have helped us A LOT in the last few weeks:
1st to my folks! Thanks for helping us move last weekend! Who really wants to spend their days off helping their daughter, her husband, and her son move???? Well, they did! And, I am surprised my mom's boss let her off to help us! He usually doesn't allow her to take PTO--so, thanks to her boss-my dad!!! And, thanks to them for making us eat at Strawn's 3x in 2 days!!!! YUMMY!!
2nd to my sister and her boyfriend, Ryan! Again, my sister took off of work and came over to help me pack and Ryan drove over Saturday to help us move out the big furniture! Most college students would opt to sleep in and lay around all weekend instead of help (nevermind, that's what ya'll did Sunday, right??)!
3rd to Wes' Parents for watching all 3 of our kids: Turner while we moved last weekend and our 2 dogs while we've stayed at the Arnold's this week!
4th to the Arnolds! Not only are they letting us crash at their house, completely take over their son's room, and fill their garage with stuff we couldn't fit into our 3 storage units, but they've been great company! We've had lots of fun and we are going to miss not having Anden occupy Turner in the evenings!
5th goes to everyone else who has helped us! We appreciate everything!
Hopefully, Wes, Turner, and I won't drive each other crazy in this VERY SMALL rental until our new house is built! But, I will post pictures of our rental and of our new lot that we are going to build on so stay tuned!!
(And, by the way, no adoption update)

No comments: