Saturday, September 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Weekend this year! One of my great friends traveled all the way from Germany to visit! Natascha got married last August and she and Tobias used this trip as their semi-Honeymoon. They flew into Miami and spent a few days there, drove up to Orlando to check out Disney, then came across to the big state of Louisiana!
And, since there is not much to do where I live, I had them come to my parents' to enjoy some fun in the sun!
My dad built Turner a slide off the dock this year for him:

Tobias got out in the water to fight Turner with swords! Tobias is a great babysitter!!




We couldn't let Germans come over without getting them some Crawfish to eat!
That 5lbs did not last long
But, we did have to end their trip with a trip to Superior for margarittas. And for that we invited the Arnolds, of course!



No comments: