Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Ok, so I am a month behind on updating my blog!
Turner, Jordanna, and I spent Wednesday through Saturday at my parents' house. Wes drove in just for Thanksgiving since he had to work the next day (Yuck!). So, we all had some much needed family bonding time.
Thanksgiving this year was spent at my aunt Terri's home in West Monroe. We had the usual Thanksgiving dinner (way too much!) and celebrated Leanna's birthday.
Mom, Leanna, and Turner

Mom, Leanna, Turner, and Leah

And, after we finished eatting, Turner had to push my aunt's dog, Coco Chenille, around in her stroller!

Friday, Mom, Jordanna, and I got up and went Christmas shopping. We fought the crowds, got some great discounts, and ate a great lunch at the Olive Garden- one of our favorites since none of the guys like to eat there. Thanks to my dad who kept Turner all by himself ALL DAY LONG!!

Then on Saturday, we got up and Turner wanted to spend his morning riding his four wheeler and building a ramp to jump over with the four wheeler.

No comments: