Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Birthday

Ahh, my favorite day of the year is my birthday. I love just having a day about me. And, my son loves to celebrate birthdays even when they are not his! I think its because I let him blow out the candles and he gets to enjoy cake.
Wes bought me cupcakes from Cush's-YUMMY. Here Turner and I are blowing out my 1 candle:
Turner and Me
And, for my birthday present, my sweet husband, parents, my sister, and Ryan all rolled up their sleeves and helped spruce up our yard for the summer. We planted tons of flowers and trees. And, the boys built Turner a new swing set in the backyard. I will post pics soon!!

1 comment:

Erin Turner said...

Happy Birthday Ces!!!! What great big smiles. I want to see the yard all spruced up and I only have one week left of work. I will see you this summer!