Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Madonna, Seriously???

If you ever plan on going to a Madonna Concert, let me change your mind. I am not a huge fan of Madonna's but I do like her old music from the 80's and early 90's. And, I love concerts-I love a really good show! So, as soon as I saw that Madonna was coming to Houston, Tx, I immediately called DeAnn to see if she wanted to go. I had one of Wes' coworkers order pre-sale tickets to make sure that we would have seats. We had it all planned. DeAnn and I got up Sunday morning on Nov. 16th and drove down to Houston. We picked up DeAnn's sister Dawn (thanks for letting me crash for the night!), ate dinner at Pei Wei, and ventured on over to the Minute Maid Park for the concert. We got there at 6:30pm. Madonna came on at 9:45pm. No pre-show. That is a 3 hour wait! She sang only 4 old songs and then those were remixed! She lip synched almost every song. It was just terrible. And, no encore! These entertainers get paid millions of dollars-SING!!! Oh, and I am just sick of how entertainers use their shows to promote their political views! I paid money to listen to your music not to hear who I should vote for!!!
Dawn, DeAnn, and I pre-Madonna!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is so disappointing! I love Madonna but you are right, sing the songs! I hate that!

Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com