Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update: House

For all of you bloggers who following along, we WILL be moving into our brand new home next Friday!!! I will post pictures of our new house as we move into it! But, we are so excited to get out of this very tiny, dirty rent house! With the stress of losing my job (for those of you who don't know-the company I worked for let the majority of their clinicians go which meant they no longer needed Clinical managers!) and trying to buy a new house has about turned Wes and I gray headed (Wes more than me!!!). Our new home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms which allows Turner to have his own room and our future daughter to have her own room and then our guests will have their own room and bathroom!!! YIPPEE!!! I am soo excited I can't wait.
Oh, and no adoption update although my Dossier has been at the Kaz Embassy for almost 12 weeks which means it should be moving really soon???!!! We will see.

1 comment:

tiglilygirl said...

Hi I too am adopting from Kaz, I am currently in the MFA and I can relate to the long waits, I am sure you are feeling the stress-- but hang in there! Good luck to you- you have a beautiful family! http://www.katie-familymemories.blogspot.com/