Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Turner!

My sweet baby boy is now a BIG 3-year-old! I can't believe how fast the years go! 3 years ago today Turner was born at 9:30 pm weighing 9lbs 4oz!
We had Turner's party this past Saturday at my parents' home. Dad fried fish and mom supplied the potatoe salad and baked beans. We had lots of family and friends come out and enjoy the water and sun.
I am posting pictures from DeAnn's flickr account because I am out of town and not able to download my camera. So, this weekend I will post more pictures of all the kids!

Daddy and Turner on the Jet Ski
Blowing out his candles on his Little Einstein Cake
Turner LOVES Indiana Jones and Power Rangers!
Posing for DeAnn on the Dock

1 comment:

McMary said...

What a handsome three year old you have--he will be a great big brother.