Monday, April 7, 2008

Fashion Shoot with Casey



Ok, who does not enjoy feeling beautiful for a day??? Well, one of my friends is trying to start her own photography business and enlisted DeAnn and I to model for her and did we have fun!!! We got all dolled up in cocktail dresses and DeAnn even pulled out her Wedding dress for a few shots. I am slowly but surely editing a few to post but until then you can save these 2 pictures to your desktop!!! If you live in the North Louisiana area, give Casey a call! She is great behind a camera!!! Her website is www.pbase.com/caseyharvill.

1 comment:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Hi! My name is Wendi. I am part of the CHI family-Colombia Program. We adopted a sib grp of 3 last year! I was just looking at the blog list of families. I am from Homer, LA! Near Bossier City. It's so neat to see others in the adoption community and others near home adopting, too! Since college at LA TECH, I have married and live on the Gulf Coast, in MS. Our blog is iwillnotleaveyouasorphans.blogspot.com

Well, we wish you the best...and will follow you from the blogosphere as you journey! And looks like your friend is doing well with her photography! Great shots!